- On site Packet Pick Up 8:00-9:30
- Family Fun Run starts 9:00 am
- 5k Run/Walk starts 9:30 am
Help Neighborhood House "Scare Away Hunger" by participating in this one-of-a-kind fun run/walk! Scare Away Hunger is a unique, annual event that adds a creative twist to a traditional running event, while helping our community! Participants are encouraged to wear Halloween costumes!* Proceeds from this event will help our neighbors with food insecurities and during times of hardship. Whether you are a casual walker or a running enthusiast, join us in helping in Neighborhood House's vision of a community of neighbors helping neighbors on the path of self-sustainability.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials.
- Costumes may not drag on the ground